It was a routine mission, or so the captain claimed. Cross the sea of stones – a voyage they’d must have made a hundred times before. But a storm like no other overtook the ship. Now Soren, the only known survivor of the ship, is left stranded on a mysterious island no one can seem to escape from. To complete his crew’s final job, he must find the Dreamer and oppose the will of the gods.
Isle of the Dreamer will be released chapter by chapter, right here on Xavier Makes, every second and fourth Friday of the month.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 1: The Girl on the ShoreSoren awakens after a terrible storm and sets out to find out what happened to the rest of his crew.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 2: The Man in the LibrarySoren attempts to leave the island, before being stopped by mysterious circumstances. Then he heads to the library to try to find a way to finish his crew’s last job.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 3: The Snake in the TempleAfter speaking to the scholar, Arakim, Soren makes his way to a temple to find out more about the Dreamer, where danger lies in wait.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 4: The Witch in the ForestAfter returning from the temple, Soren is asked by the self-proclaimed sovereign of Ortus, Madam Leondrea, to go find a healer in the forest of Perdinitium.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 5: The Bottle in the BogAfter returning to Ortus with the medicine, Soren travels back into the forest to find out what the witch knows about the Dreamer.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 6: The Rumor in the TavernSoren returns to Ortus, where he returns to Arakim before heading to the inn.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 7: The Mutt in the CaveSoren, Maya, and Leondrea pursue the orks who’ve taken Leondrea’s dog.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 8: The Noble in the SerpentSoren recalls his past before arguing with Rolph about Aryia’s request.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 9: The Castle in the PrairieSoren and the others begin their seven-day journey to Zapad, soon interrupted by an encounter with a peculiar noble who has recently lost his castle.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 10: The Snake in the GrassSoren and the party resolve to kill Alonzo in order to free his subjects. But Alonzo is not what he seems.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 11: The Hatred in the HeartSoren remembers his first time encountering orks face-to-face.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 12: The Hare in the ThicketThe party continues their travels to Zapad, but are interrupted when a thicket takes longer to pass through than expected.
- Isle of the Dreamer, Chapter 13: The Bone in the DarkSoren and the others reach the last leg of their journey as they prepare to pass through the most dangerous region of the island – Dormu’s Hollow.